Anicura Dog Therapy Spray is our best selling formulation for the active treatment of skin conditions helping you to provide your cat with instant relief allowing the skin to calm and heal. The Dog Therapy Spray combines a naturally effective, nutrient rich formulation by use of a hassle free application, without the additional need for any harsh ingredients.
Sea Buckthorn Oil is our secret super food ingredient renowned for its ability to nourish and heal skin cells which promotes healthy skin as well as hair growth and a shiny coat. The extra addition of over 8 naturally active ingredients means this is an exceptional product in dealing with skin problems helping to repair and recover skin as well as help manage and control the daily outbreaks and symptoms.
Key features of Anicura Activ Dog Therapy Spray are:
1. Superior high quality blend of pure and natural oils, vitamins and mineral.
2. Exceptionally easy to use spray on application for instant delivery and relief with no mess.
3. Key ingredients include anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties.
4. Animal friendly ingredients for peace of mind and safety.
Superfood ingredient: 1. Sea Buckthorn Oil
Other Naturally Active Ingredients: 1. Peppermint. 2. Lavender, 3. Eucalyptus, 4. Tea Tree Oil, 5. Manuka Oil, 6. Aloe Vera Oil, 7. Sunflower Oil, 8, Wheat Germ Oil.
No video for this product.
1. Apply at least 3-4 times a day initially onto the affected areas.
2. Reduce this application frequency as the inflammation and symptoms subside.
3. When skin has returned to relative normality, continue using the Therapy Spray to top the skin up with vital nutrients at least 2-3 times per week. This should keep the symptoms under control.
4. When applying onto the dog's face and around the eyes or when the dog seems resistant to (the sound of) the spray, we suggest spraying onto a cotton pad then wiping onto the skin to give more control over the spray action and to make it a more pleasant experience for you cat.
In cases of more severe surface skin damage and dryness, use this spray in conjunction with our Cat Gel Ointment and Cat Shampoo.
Aqua, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Glycol Stearate SE, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hippophae Rhamnoides Kernel Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Urea, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil Expressed, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mentha Piperita Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Beta-Carotene, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Limonene, Linalool