Our Deep Conditioning Treatment is Designed to Help Strengthen & Condition Thin, Over-Tweezed Brows.
- Natural formula with no scary side effects: prostaglandin free.
- So effective, you will see visibly fuller brows in as little as 30 days.
- A natural anti-aging solution: Fuller eyebrows create a more youthful look, without any risk or worry.
- Lab tested safe for eyes and skin: passed USA & EU regulations.
- With over five years on the market, Brow Boost is proven to work. Our loyal customers swear by Brow Boost’s ability to thicken and condition their brows and lashes -- and love its affordable,reasonable price too! Why pay more for less?
- Frame your face perfectly with full, thick brows. At our Beverly Hills Salon, we see uneven, asymmetrical brows every day. Brow Boost helps balance out uneven brows,putting your entire facial features back into focus.
- Pencil thin brows are so “out.” Brow Boost will help you say goodbye to thin brows and update your “look” with fuller, healthier, more defined brows.
- It’s so easy to use! Comes with a convenient brush-on applicator, just apply Brow Boost to your brows at night and leave it alone. Our natural formula dries instantly, in a matter of weeks your brows will begin to transform!
No video for this product.
- How many applications will one tube of your Brow Boost provide?
- With regular use, one Brow Boost tube provides a 1 month supply.
- When can I expect to see results?
- After 30 days of nightly use, you should begin to see your brow line fill in, becoming thicker, fuller and healthier looking. Please avoid the urge to tweeze. The longer you use Brow Boost, the greater the results. As with any treatment, individual results may vary.
- What is in Brow Boost?
- Brow Boost is a unique blend of proteins and vitamins designed to condition, repair and restore thin eyebrows. (Please see ingredient list below.)
- Can anyone use Brow Boost?
- Brow Boost is lab and dermatologist safe for all skin types. It is also lab tested safe for use around your eyes. Brow Boost is safe for contact lens wearers.
- Will Brow Boost work for everyone?
- Results do vary. Brow Boost can only help restore healthy eyebrow follicles. Excessive over-plucking and over-waxing can damage your eyebrow follicles. There is nothing our product (or any other product for that matter) can do once those follicles have been permanently damaged. Eyebrow hairs are very delicate and should be treated with care. Brow Boost may also not be effective for people with severe medical conditions.
- My eyebrows have been bare for a long period of time; does this mean Brow Boost won’t work for me?
- Of course not, it is still very possible that Brow Boost will work for you. Brow Boost can help even if your eyebrows have been bare for a long period of time. Of all the hairs on your body, eyebrows take the longest to grow. They can sometimes lay dormant if they have been over-plucked or over-waxed. For lack of a better word, over-plucking can traumatize your eyebrows, making them bare and patchy. Brow Boost stimulates these troublesome eyebrows with its unique blend of proteins and vitamins.
- I have lost my eyebrow hair due to chemotherapy; can Brow Boost help me?
- Yes. Brow Boost has helped customers who have lost their eyebrows due to chemotherapy. We will not be able to help you while you undergo chemotherapy and radiation treatments, however, it is possible to restore your eyebrows with Brow Boost once these treatments are completed.
- Why should I apply Brow Boost at night?
- There are a few reasons. One, your hair cells regenerate quickest at night. Brow Boost speeds up this process, which can take a long period of time: on average it takes 64 days for a brow hair to grow back after it has been plucked. Two, applying Brow Boost at night gets you in the habit of using it everyday. Brow Boost works best when it is part of your nightly routine. Finally, there can be some slight flaking if too much of the product is applied.
- Can Men use Brow Boost?
- Yes. Brow Boost works just as well for men as it does for women.
- Why are my eyebrows so thin?
- There could be several reasons why you have thin eyebrows:
- - Shaving and over-tweezing your eyebrows can weaken your follicles, giving them a baby fine appearance.
- - Harsh face soaps can dry and damage delicate skin surrounding the eyebrow.
- - Make-up and dirt can clog pores, damaging brow follicles in the process. - Pregnancy, Hormonal Imbalances and Menopause can also change the condition of the eyebrow.
- Do eyebrows grow just like the hair on your head?
- No, In fact only 10% of your eyebrows are constantly growing, compared to 90% of the hairs on your scalp. That’s where we come in…Brow Boost helps stimulate growth and boost brow production.
- I've noticed some slight, occasional itching after applying Brow Boost to my eyebrows. Is this normal?
- Yes, it's perfectly normal. Some itching is common whenever experiencing new hair growth on your body.
Apply Brow Boost to sparse areas along entire brow line with the applicator.
Use nightly. With consistent use, you should see results in about a month.
Water/Eau (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Squalane, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract.