Derma Shield Skin Protection Barrier Cream - A Cost Efficient Skin Protection Solution For You and Your Workforce
DermaShield supersedes traditional barrier creams and takes care of your skin hygiene concerns. Derma Shield utilises a remarkable breathable shield which moisturises, nurtures and protects skin for up to 5 hours, despite repeated washing.
Derma Shield has helped many sufferers of skin complaints and can benefit men, women and children. It is light and easy to use, contains no fragrances and is completely non-toxic. Manufactured to extremely high standards using pharmaceutical grade ingredients, Derma Shield is a must for protecting, nurturing and moisturising your skin.
Derma Shield's modern, laboratory tested formulation is applied as a mousse and, unlike traditional barrier creams, it dries to leave the skin able to breathe and perspire normally without any greasy residues. Because it does not leave a residue on your skin, it is safe to be used on any area of your body without the fear of chaffing - it can even be used to reduce irritation often associated with wearing "rubber" gloves and other protective clothing.
Further, because Derma Shield is grease free, it is safe to use it on your hands as you work around the home - even if you are handling food or working in a sterile environment.
Formulated with natural Aloe Vera, vitamin E and anti-irritation ingredients, Derma Shield eases existing skin dryness as it moisturises, nurtures and treats the underlying causes of many skin conditions. It has been shown to not only treat dry, sore, chapped hands but also to be highly effective in treating contact dermatitis. Traditional barrier creams just do not have a comparable profile.
CHLORINE SWIMMING POOL RASH
Chlorine swimming pool rash can spoil your enjoyment if you are one of the millions of people in the UK who love swimming. People of all ages, from very young infants to individuals well into their 90s enjoy their swimming pool sessions and not only is there a vast age range who love swimming there are also many different reasons why people swim. Unfortunately there can be a down side to the pleasure of the water and that is the dry skin or rash that can sometimes occur when the chlorine or other swimming pool chemicals irritate your skin.
Public swimming pools have to be kept free of the countless number of “bugs” that could thrive in the warm water. Often chlorine is one of the chemicals used to protect the swimmers, however it also removes the natural oils, or lipid layer as it is known, that keep healthy skin feeling moist and supple. Once the lipid layer is removed your skin will very quickly become dry and this is frequently accompanied by quite an intense itching from the chlorine.
If not treated, the chlorine irritation or rash can then develop so that your skin will become brittle. Brittle skin will not stretch as nature intended, instead it will start to split and crack in a very painful and embarrassing manner. If your skin becomes dry and then splits and cracks not only will swimming exacerbate the skin problem it will also open up your skin to other infections.
As one Derma Shield user said:
“I just wanted to say thank you for such an amazing product.
My 3 year old son loves swimming but he is sensitive to the chlorine and always develops a rash, even after short periods of exposure. We had tried many different creams, lotions and barrier products but with little joy until our can of Derma Shield arrived. We applied it to him feeling very sceptical that it would work and then jumped into our local pool. We spent a happy hour splashing around and then a nervous 24 hours waiting for any signs of a rash but it never developed. Derma Shield is brilliant.
We can now swim as often as we like and he is rash free and my dry hands which often crack they are so dry have improved dramatically too. I am now recommending Derma Shield to all my friends and family! Thank you.” EE. London
How Derma Shield stops chlorine swimming pool rash.
- Your skin will be protected from chlorine and other swimming pool chemicals. - Derma Shield is formulated so that will bond to your skin (yet your skin still breathes and perspires as normal) and then repel a whole range of skin irritants.
- Derma Shield will stop the intense itching that sometimes accompanies chlorine allergies. - One of the many top grade ingredients contained in Derma Shield is Aloe Vera. This natural plant extract has many properties, one of which is to relieve itching.
- Your skin won’t look and feel so dry and will quickly regain its suppleness. - The formulation of Derma Shield contains several top quality emollients that quickly sink into your skin, however unlike normal moisturising creams Derma Shield’s emollients are locked into your skin.
- Your skin will look and feel healthy which will make you feel better about yourself. - Your skin will be protected, moisturised and nurtured by Derma Shield. This together with a normal healthy life style will soon have your skin looking and feeling good.
- Derma Shield can be used by swimmers of any age and can be used on any area of skin. - Derma Shield is formulated using only the best ingredients available and is kept free of all fragrances to ensure its compatibility with nearly all skin types.
No video for this product.
No additional information.