Dr Bee Nasal Aspirator for Babies
The Dr Bee Electronic Nasal Aspirator helps clear a baby's blocked or runny nose. The Dr Bee nasal aspirator has been specially developed for the removal of excess nasal secretions in small children. The Baby Nasal Aspirator creates a vacuum which allows the nose to be cleaned smoothly and without hassle.
Dr Bee Electronic Nasal Aspirator Benefits
The importance of having an effective means of clearing a babies runny nose can not be overstated. In the first few months of a babies life they can only breath through their nose. If the nose is blocked with excess nasal mucus (snot) the baby will have trouble breathing correctly and they will not be comfortable. This causes your baby to become irritable meaning more restless nights for both you and your little one.
Many of our customers wait until the baby gets the cold before purchasing, our advise is for parents to not wait for their baby to get a cold. The Nasal Aspirator can get to work on removing the discharge instantly making the baby comfortable and stopping the chance of the germs spreading.
The Dr Bee Nasal Aspirator is battery powered which makes it very user friendly and easy for suction to be created. It is not as fiddly as other cheaper aspirators available on the market.
No video for this product.
Features of the Dr Bee Electronic Nasal Aspirator:
- The action is gentle so the Dr Bee Nasal Aspirator safely removes excess snot or mucus from your baby's nose
- Design is compatible for a baby's nose and it makes it easy for the parent to administer the gentle suction
- Battery operated so can be used just as easily away from home
- Compact and Lightweight so it can be kept in a Mothers handbag
- Easily washable to reduce chances of bacteria growth and spread
How to Easily Use the Dr Bee Nasal Aspirator
- Prior to use please check that unit is hygienic and clean.
- Beware: small parts could be swallowed.
- Ensure silicon nozzle is firmly attached.
- In order to switch on the unit press the upper part of the blue switch marked “I”.
- To turn off please press the lower part marked “O”.
- Place silicon nozzle gentle at the opening of the nostrils. Never force nozzle into nostril (risk of injury).
- Apply silicon nozzle to each nostril up to a maximum of 5 seconds
- It is sufficient for the nozzle to merely touch the nostril. In order to achieve maximum efficiency please gently squeeze other nostril closed. This procedure can be repeated after only a short time until mucus has been removed completely.
- Clean unit straight after use.
Precautions using the Baby Nasal Aspirator:
Specifications of the Dr Bee Nasal Aspirator:
- Power: 2 alkaline AA batteries (supplied)
- Suction: max. 50kPA
- Size: Length 17cm x width 4.2cm x height 4.7cm
- Weight: 145g without batteries
The Dr Bee Electronic Nasal Aspirator also known as Olaf - The Elephantastic Nasal Aspirator in Europe.
For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns of this product if it has been used.