Aloe Vera High Potency Cream contains Aloe Vera is a renowned plant with powerful healing properties; it is excellent for burns, dry and damaged skin. HealthAid has formulated this cream using 100% natural high quality Aloe Vera, which is readily absorbed, non-greasy and helps to soothe, moisturise and restore your skin’s natural healthy glow. It is vegetarian friendly & eco-friendly.
No video for this product.
Who Should Use Aloe Vera High Potency Cream?
- People who have very dry skin
- Those who experience itchy skin caused by skin allergies and irritation
- People with skin burns
- Those who experience psoriasis
- People with sunburns
- Those with skin conditions such as eczema
Aloe Vera High Potency Cream is Free From:
- Parabens, sulphates, propylene glycols, PEGS, TEA
- Artificial colours or fragrances
- Animal based products or animal testing
How To Apply Aloe Vera Cream?
Apply sparingly to the appropriate area and gently massage until fully absorbed; suitable for the face, hands and body; ideal for burns and damaged skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
- For external use ONLY.
Ingredients For Aloe Vera High Potency Cream:
Aqua (water), Cetearyl Alcohol (emulsifier from palm oil), Prunus dulcis (sweet almond oil), Stearic Acid (emulsifier from palm), Glyceryl Stearate (conditioning agent form coconut oil), Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera), Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (natural preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH regulator), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender oil), Pogostemon cablin (patchouli oil), Linalool*, Geraniol*, Limonene*.
* from natural essential oils