Aloe Vera Hand And Body Lotion contains Aloe Vera, which is a renowned plant with powerful healing properties. Aloe vera is excellent for burns, dry and damaged skin. HealthAid has formulated this lotion using 100% natural high quality Aloe Vera, which is readily absorbed, non-greasy and helps to soothe, moisturise and restore your skin’s natural healthy glow. Excellent for burns as a soothing, coolant. Also useful for dry and damaged skin.
No video for this product.
Who Should Use Aloe Vera Hand And Body Lotion?
- People who have very dry skin
- Those who experience itchy skin caused by skin allergies and irritation
- People with skin burns
- Those who experience psoriasis
- People with sunburns
- Those with skin conditions such as eczema
Aloe Vera Hand And Body Lotion Is Free From:
- Parabens, sulphates, propylene glycols, PEGS, TEA
- Free from artificial colours or fragrances
- Animal based products or animal testing
- Vegetarian friendly & Eco-friendly
How To Apply Aloe Vera Hand And Body Lotion?
Apply sparingly to the appropriate area and gently massage until fully absorbed; suitable for hands and body. Ideal for burns and damaged skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
- For external use ONLY.Ingredients
For Aloe Vera Hand And Body Lotion:
Aqua (water), Prunus dulcis (sweet almond oil), Stearic Acid (emulsifier from palm), Cetyl Alcohol (emulsifier from palm oil), Sodium Hydroxide (pH regulator),Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera),Lavandula angustifolia (lavender oil),Pogostemon cablin (patchouli oil), Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (natural preservative), Citric Acid (pH regulator), Linalool*, Geraniol*, Limonene*.
* from natural essential oils