Psyllium Husk Powder 300g provides a top quality grade natural Psyllium Husk, which is high in fibre. Psyllium is traditionally used to help maintain regularity, support intestinal cleansing and aid the softening of faecal matter. It is important to maintain adequate fluid intake when taking Psyllium Husk to help maintain healthy bowel movements, ease and regularity. It is also useful for a slimmer as part of a calorie controlled diet and when taken regularly helps to keep you trim, clean and healthy.
What Is Psyllium Husk Powder 300g For?
- Assist in overcoming the symptoms of diarrhoea
- Helps to ease the pain of haemorrhoids and cystitis.
- Supports healthy cholesterol control
- Helps to clean the colon
- Helpful for stomach and intestinal ulcers
- Useful in softening stools and bowel movement
No video for this product.
Each tablespoon contains (average):
- Pure Grade Psyllium Husk powder: 6g (approx)
- Powdered Psyllium Husk Fibre (Plantago Ovata)
When Should I Take Psyllium Husk 300g Powder?
Children over 6 years of age, add one heaped teaspoon of psyllium husk powder(appox 3Gm) to a glass of water or fruit juice, stir vigorously until mixed and drink immediately. Take daily preferably between meals. Adults and children over 12 years of age, add one heaped tablespoon ( appox 6 gm) to a glass of water of juice, stir vigorously until mixed and drink immediately. Taken daily preferably between meals, can be taken up to twice daily if required or as advised by a suitably qualified person.