Tea Tree Oil Hand And Body Lotion contains Tea Tree oil, which is well-known for its traditional antiseptic properties. It has been proven over many years that this oil has both anti-bacterial and antifungal properties. It is useful for use on all skin types. HealthAid has formulated this lotion using high quality Australian Tea Tree, which is readily absorbed, non-greasy and helps to soothe, moisturise and restore skin’s natural healthy glow.
No video for this product.
Who Should Use HealthAid Tea Tree Lotion?
HealthAid Tea Tree lotion may be of benefit to;
- People who have very dry skin
- Those who experience itchy skin caused by skin allergies and irritation
- Those who experience psoriasis
- Free from parabens, sulphates, propylene glycols, PEGS, TEA
- Free from artificial colours or fragrances
- No animal based products or animal testing
- Vegetarian friendly & Eco-friendly
How To Apply Tea Tree Hand And Body Lotion?
Apply sparingly to the appropriate area and gently massage until fully absorbed; suitable for hands and body. Ideal for burns and damaged skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
- For external use ONLY.