What is Vitamin B12 Tablets (Cyanocobalamin)?
Vitamin B12 Tablets contain Vitamin B12, which is utilised in the formation of healthy red blood cells, maintenance of the nervous system and proper metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins. It also helps maintain proper growth and appetite in children.
A daily Vitamin B12 supplementation is often recommended for vegans and vegetarians as vitamin B12 is mainly found in meat products.
No video for this product.
What Are Vitamin B12 Tablets (Cyanocobalamin) For?
- Processing carbohydrates, proteins and fats and help to make all of the blood cells in our bodies
- Important for maintenance of our nerve sheaths
- May help in reducing the symptoms of pernicious anaemia
- May be helpful for mouth irritation or infections
- Deficiency includes mental confusion, tiredness, pale skin and recurrent mouth ulcers
Who Are Vitamin B12 Tablets (Cyanocobalamin) For?
- Those who want to increase their energy level
- Vegans and vegetarians who may be lacking B12 from their diet
- Those who need mental clarity
- Those who have hereditary heart conditions
When Should I Take Vitamin B12 Tablets (Cyanocobalamin)?
Vitamin B12 Tablets are best to be taken for increased energy, or daily by vegans or vegetarians and those with heart conditions.
Each Vitamin B12 tablet (Cyanocobalamin) contains (average):
| Vitamin B12
| RDA: EC Recommended Daily Allowance
| Bulking Agent [Microcrystalline cellulose, di-Calcium Phosphate, Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC), Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide, Veg. Magnesium Stearate), Glazing Agent [Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC), Veg. Glycerine], Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin B12 Tablet (Cyanocobalamin):
Children 3 to 12 years of age; one tablet daily. Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily, can increase to two tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.