What is Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)?
Vitamin B6 is used in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fat. It plays a vital role in amino acid metabolism, formation of red blood cells and muscle coordination. Adequate intake of vitamin B6 through diet or supplementation is necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system.
No video for this product.
What Are Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) Tablets For?
- Beneficial for mental and physical health
- May help to convert carbohydrates to glucose and thus provides energy.
- May help in fat and protein metabolism
- Keep digestive tract and nervous system healthy
- May help maintain skin, eyes and liver healthy
- May support heart health
- May help with symptoms of PMS and nausea
- Enhance the activity of immune system
- Helps to combat stress and fatigue
When Should I Take Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) Tablet?
Vitamin B6 is best to be taken in times of additional stress and hormonal change to help the body cope better.
Each Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) tablet contains (average):
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) *
|RDA: EC Recommended Daily Allowance
Bulking Agent (di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Anti-caking Agent (Veg. Steric acid, Veg. Magnesium Stearate), Glazing Agent [Polvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) ]*
* Long term intake of this amount of vitamin may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl):
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily (can be increased to two if required). Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.