Vitamin D is vital for the maintenance of the bodys organ systems. It helps regulate the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorous in the body and plays a crucial function in bone formation and mineralization to help the development of strong healthy bones and teeth.
No video for this product.
What are Vitamin D Tablets for?
- May help to promote calcium absorption
- May help to maintain adequate serum concentrations of calcium and phosphate.
- May play a crucial role in the normal mineralization of bone.
- May help to maintain strong and healthy bones.
- May also protect against bones disorders
Each Vitamin D Tablet 500iu contains (on average) 12.5µg of Vitamin D (500iu). This is 500% of your RDA
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin D 500iu Tablet:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.