Zinc Sulphate 200mg Tablets contain Zinc, which is an essential mineral that is found in almost every cell and is vital for numerous processes in the body. It stimulates the activity of several enzymes and is therefore involved in normal cell growth and sexual maturation, healthy immunity, digestion and the maintenance of supple joints.
HealthAid provides a strong Zinc Sulphate 200mg Tablets, which can be easily absorbed and assimilated by the body for optimum effect.
Who Are Zinc Sulphate 200mg Tablets For?
Zinc Sulphate Tablets may be of benefit to:
- Men’s health and well-being especially for the prostate gland
- Men who suffer from impotence, infertility and reduced sperm count
- Elderly people, concerned about senility and mental health
- Women who have irregular menses or hormonal problems
- Excessive alcoholic drinkers
- People following fad diets or are limiting calorie intake
- Those who have recently undergone surgery, suffered an injury or those with problem skin such as acne and eczema
- Those with lowered immunity
When Should I Take Zinc Sulphate 200mg Tablets?
Zinc Sulphate Tablets can be taken by men to improve male health and by everyone to help increase appetite, immunity and wellbeing.
** Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
** Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy, sugar, salt, artificial colours, preservatives and flavourings
** Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
No video for this product.
Each tablet contains (average):
- Zinc† (from 200mg Zinc Sulphate): 45mg (450% RDA)
*RDA: EC Recommended Daily Allowance
† Long term intake may lead to anaemia
Zinc Sulphate, Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Stabiliser (crosslinked sodium carboxyl methyl cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate), Glazing Agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)).
Recommended Daily Intake:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with a meal. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.