Six-Stage Air Purification Benefits
- An Air Ionizer to remove allergens, bacteria, chemicals & other particles
- A Germicidal UV Lamp to destroy micro-organisms like germs, viruses, bacteria and mould
- A HEPA Air Filter which is 99.97% effective in removing particles such as dust and pet dander
- An Activated Carbon Filter to remove chemicals, gases, odours, cigarette and cooking smoke
- Programmable Sanitizer to neutralize powerful odors. Can be completely turned off when not needed
- An Anti-Bacterial Pre-Filter which extends the life of other filters by removing larger particles
Six Proven Air-Cleaning Technologies
- True HEPA Filter for the most effective protection against dust & allergens. Recommended by Department of Homeland Security and U.K. Centers of Disease Control.
- Germicidal UV Lamp to destroy micro-organisms such as germs, viruses, bacteria and fungi (such as mold toxins). Recommended by U.K. Centers of Disease Control.
- Activated Carbon Filter for chemicals, gases odors and cigarette smoke. The most absorbent filter material known to man.
- Ionizer which disperses negative ions to seek out and remove particles & bacteria from the air. Proven by government studies to be effective, and to enhance performance of filters.
- Programmable Sanitizer to neutralize powerful odors. Can be completely turned off when not needed. Includes High, Medium and Low settings for appropriate output according to need.
- Anti-Bacterial Pre-Filter for larger particles, lengthening the life of the other filters.
- Quiet Operation ensuring peace and quiet while running, even with its powerful fan.
- Low Energy Usage ensuring low electricity costs, even if running the NaturoPure continuously.
- Low Replacement Costs (just £10 to £20 per year for replacement filters and UV lamps).
How The HF-300 Air Purifier Works
- Dirty air enters the air inlet.
- High-Efficiency Filtration: Particles & pollutants are trapped by the 3-layer filter. The anti-bacterial pre-filter (blue) destroys bacteria and traps the larger particles, lengthening the life of the other filters. The activated carbon filter (dark gray) is the best type of air filter for trapping chemicals, gases, odors and cigarette smoke. The True HEPA filter (white) is the most effective type of air filter at capturing dust/allergens.
- Germicidal UV lamp (positioned behind the filters) is the most effective air purification method available for destroying micro-organisms such as germs, viruses, bacteria and fungi (including mold).
- The programmable sanitizer can be turned completely off, or activated to help reduce or eliminate odors.
- Two powerful & quiet fans create strong air movement (for increased air-cleaning performance), yet do not disturb your home or office with loud noise.
- A safe and effective ionizer circulates trillions of negative ions to neutralize floating pollutants throughout the room. Ionizers also enhance filter performance. Plus, the NaturoPure ionizer creates virtually no ozone whatsoever.
- The purified air, along with negative ions, are accelerated into the air.
Reduced Deadly "Sewer Gas" by 93%
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), a strong gas created by stagnant sewage, is one of the very worst, and most difficult-to-remove pollutants and odors known to man. An air purifier\'s ability to remove H2S is a good indication of its ability to remove strong odors and volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), such as chemicals from building materials, carpeting & furniture, and toxic mold. In the same test, the Ionic Breeze Quadra reduced the H2S by just 13%.
99.5% Removal Rate of Particles in Chamber
In a recent lab test, the NaturoPure removed 99.5% of airborne particulate in a 128 cubic foot chamber (including 99% of the smallest range - 0.3 microns and smaller), designed to replicate the conditions in a typical room. This is more impressive than most removal rate percentages you see, since it measures the particles throughout an entire chamber outside the air purifier, and not just at the point where the air enters the air purifier, which is the common way of testing particle reduction.
Pollutants Removed By the NaturoPure Air Purifier
Just a partial list of the many types of pollutants removed by the NaturoPure air purifier.
Dust/Dust Mites. The NaturoPure Hepa air filter is highly effective at capturing solid particles such as dust and dust mites. According to the Journal of Hygiene, ionizers help to increase the efficiency of filters, by causing airborne particles to conglomerate, making them easier to capture. Plus, negative ions also cause airborne particles to precipitate out of the air you breathe, and have been found to be extremely effective at controlling dust by U.K. Dept. of Agriculture studies. UV light can be deadly for dust mites.
Bacteria. Many bacteria are effectively captured by the Hepa air filter, as well as the anti-bacterial pre-filter (which also disinfects bacteria). The germicidal UV lamp serves to disinfect the bacteria trapped by the Hepa filter. Plus, according to studies by the U.K. Dept. of Agriculture, ionizers/negative ions are extremely effective at reducing airborne bacteria.
Pollen and Other Allergens. Hepa air filters are commonly recommended filter for allergens, and are generally considered the most effective filter for allergens. Ionizers/negative ions increase the efficiency of filters by causing airborne particles to conglomerate, making them easier to capture. Plus, negative ions also cause airborne particles to precipitate out of the air you breathe.
Mold/Fungi. Mold spores are effectively captured by Hepa air filters, especially with the help of ionizers/negative ions. UV light is deadly against the microbiological toxins associated with mold, and ozone sanitization effective against mildew smells. The ozone sanitizer can be completely turned off if not needed or desired.
Cigarette Smoke. The NaturoPure carbon air filter absorbs smoke particles and the toxic chemicals associated with cigarette smoke. With the help of the programmable ozone sanitizer (which can be turned off completely), it also helps to reduce or eliminate odors from cigarette smoke. The ionizer/negative ions also remove smoke particles from air.
Chemicals and VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds). The carbon air filter is very effective at absorbing chemicals and gases. The ionizer also help to neutralize chemical fumes.
Germs/Viruses. The UV light is deadly against micro-organisms such as germs/viruses, and highly effective at destroying them as they pass by the UV lamp. Negative ions have also been known to help to neutralize viruses.
Odors. Both the ozone sanitizer and activated carbon air filter are effective at eliminating or reducing strong odors. The ozone sanitizer output can be adjusted, or turn off completely if not needed or wanted.
Carbon Monoxide. A statistically significant decrease of CO values was found with an ionizer activated. This was discovered by researchers at Brompton Hospital in London, and published in European Respiratory Journal.
NaturoPure Air Purifier Specifications
Air Purification Technologies
- Air Ionizer/Negative Ions for allergens, bacteria, viruses, chemicals and more.
- HEPA Air Filter for particles including dust and mold spores.
- Germicidal UV Light for microbes such as viruses, germs, bacteria, and fungi.
- Activated Carbon Filter for chemicals, gases, cigarette smoke, and odors.
- Optional/Programmable Ozone for strong odors and filter sanitization. Can be turned completely off.
Air Ionizer Specifications
- Ionization Method: Needlepoint (ion-producing electrode pin)
- Needlepoint Composition: Stainless steel
- Negative Ion Output: 12,000,000/cm3 (trillions per second)
- Negative Ion Distribution: Air flow from fan
Room Air Filter Specifications
- Combination Filter Cartridge: Consists of HEPA, activated carbon and anti-bacterial air filters
- HEPA Air Filter: Captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns
- Activated Carbon Air Filter: High absorbency
- Replacement Frequency: 1-2 years
- Replacement Filter Cost: £17.99
- Air Filter Cartridge Size: 11.25" x 5.25" x 4"
Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamp Specifications
- UV Wavelength: UV-C, the short, germicidal range of the UV wavelength that is effective at destroying the DNA cell of microorganisms.
- Nanometer Frequency: 254 nm, the ideal frequency for destroying DNA cells of microorganisms.
- UV Lamp Life: 10,000 hours (over a year)
Programmable Sanitizer Specifications
- Ozone Output Settings: Off, Low, Medium, High
- "Off" Setting: Ozone Completely Disabled. On this setting, the NaturoPure produces virtually no ozone at all.
- "Low" Setting: Intervals of 30 sec. "ON" and 3 min. "OFF"
- "Medium" Setting: Intervals of 3 min. "ON" and 3 min. "OFF"
- "High" Setting: Continuously "ON", Maximum Ozone Concentration of 1.6 parts per billion per UL 867 Testing Protocol (UL Standard = 50 ppb)
- Speed Settings: High, Medium, and Low
- Fan Speed: 71 cfm (cubic feet per minute) with filter installed (fan speed is higher without filter installed)
Electrical / Power
- ConsumptionPower Consumption: 40 Watts
- Electrical: 220-240V AC/ 50~60Hz
- Dimensions: 15" (W) x 13" (H) x 7.75" (D)
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Cord Length: 72"
- Square Footage Covered: 500 sq. ft. (46m2)
- Heavy Pollution: Derate to 250 sq. (23m2) ft. in heavily polluted environments
- Timer Option: 1, 2, and 4 Hours (If not set, will run continuously)
- Sanitizer: Off, Low, Medium, and High Settings (NaturoPure produces virtually no ozone at all on "Off" setting.)
- Power: On/Off
- Fan Speed: Low, Medium, High