Outperforms Consumer Reports Top-Rated Air Purifier in Toxin Test! Nearly 100% effective in clinical tests, and five times more effective in toxin removal test than top-rated model. Also kills 100% of aspergillus mould in clinical tests.
Odour, dust and allergen sensors let you know when certain pollutants are detected, such as cigarette smoke, chemicals, dust mites, pollen, pet dander, mould spores and many more.
The clean air monitor tells you how clean or polluted the air is and removes the guesswork.
Select "Automatic" mode to maximize performance and energy savings.
Diagnostic sensors indicate when to replace filters and when to clean the metal dust collector grid.
The UV light and negative ion indicators let you know that these functions are working, and indicate when the UV lamp needs to be replaced.
7 air cleaning methods:
- The washable pre filter does not require replacement, and enhances the durability and performance of the other filters.
- Electrostatically-charged dust collection grid effectively traps charged particles & pollutants like a magnet. Simply wipe clean when dirty.
- Activated carbon filter traps chemicals, gases and odours.
- Long-lasting, high-efficiency HEPA filter - most effective way to capture dust and allergens.
- Photocatalytic oxidation (TiO2) filter which effectively reduces chemicals, bacteria and odours.
- Germicidal UV lamp destroys micro-organisms.
- Air-cleaning negative ions are circulated throughout the room. Completely safe (virtually no ozone), and scientifically proven to be effective and to enhance filter efficiency.
No video for this product.
Power Consumption: 80 Watts (Highest Fan Setting)
Negative Ion Output: >4,000,000/cm3
UV Wavelength: 254 nm (germicidal wavelength)
Sound Level (dB): Quiet (20), Low (35), Medium (45), High (52)
Air Volume: 106cfm (Highest Fan Setting)
HEPA Filter Removal Rate: 99.97% at 0.3 microns
Dimensions (in): 24 x 13.5 x 10
Weight (lbs): 15
Applicable Area: Up to 650 sq. ft.
Ozone Output: Less than 1 part per billion at 2" away from unit (UL standard is <50ppb)