Vegepa E-EPA 70 is a best-selling EPA fish oil supplement with a tried-and-tested patented formula. Omega-3 EPA from marine fish oil is blended with GLA from organic virgin evening primrose oil, providing a highly concentrated source of omega-3 and omega-6 long-chain fatty acids. This supplement is ideal for maintaining energy levels in people with fatigue and supporting cognitive function - especially in children with developmental problems.
- 70% EPA omega 3 fish oil with GLA
- Improves cognitive function
- Supports energy levels in people with fatigue
- Ideal for wellbeing maintenance and supporting omega-3 & omega-6 balance
- Patented & clinically supported product
- Formulated for efficacy and brings noticeable health benefits
- Botanical triterpene antioxidants
- We source our sustainable high EPA fish oil from wild Pacific anchovies
- Easy-to-swallow pure EPA capsules
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
EPA is a long-chain omega-3 fatty acid with several important roles in the body. EPA helps to maintain healthy cell signalling and cognitive function and it is also converted by the body into eicosanoids – substances which support cardiovascular health, inflammatory response and normal immune function.
Evening primrose oil is a rich source of the fatty acid GLA. GLA is an integral part of cell membranes, helping to keep them permeable for optimum brain function, as well as being a precursor to favourable eicosanoids. Cold-pressed and non-raffinated (extracted without the use of chemical solvents), our organic evening primrose oil is a botanical source of triterpenes (unlike generic evening primrose oil) – free radical-scavenging substances, which may help to support the immune system.
No video for this product.
- Adults and children aged twelve years and over should take 2-4 capsules daily.
- Children aged four to twelve years should take 1 capsule daily
It is not advisable to exceed the above dose unless advised by a healthcare practitioner. For optimum absorption, Vegepa E-EPA 70 pure EPA capsules should preferably be taken with food.
Capsule shell (fish gelatine, vegetable glycerol); ethyl-EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) concentrate from marine fish oil; organic cold-pressed virgin evening primrose oil; antioxidant: vitamin E.
|Serving size 2 capsules
||Amount per serving
|- of which saturated fat
|- of which polyunsaturated fat
|- of which monounsaturated fat
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
|GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) from evening primrose oil
|Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols)
|* 20% of EU RDA
If taking any medication, seek professional medical advice before taking this product. EPA thins the blood, which is a desirable effect for the circulatory system. If, however, you are taking any medication that thins the blood, do not take high EPA fish oil without prior medical advice. Pregnant or lactating women should consult their doctor before taking any food supplement. This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Allergen information: contains fish.