The patented VESIsorb® delivery system provides colloidal, highly solubilised ubiquinol that passes easily through the water layer barrier in the gut and into the bloodstream for unprecedented absorption, optimal blood CoQ10 levels and sustained action.
This product is ideal for people whose natural ability to produce ubiquinol maybe compromised, such as adults over the age of 40, individuals with high activity levels or anyone taking cholesterol-lowering medication.
- Pre-digested ubiquinol is absorbed faster, reaches higher blood plasma concentrations & offers sustained action over oil-based forms
- Unprecedented bioavailability
- 1-a-day dosing offers therapeutic benefits
- Offers benefits for cardiovascular health, energy production within the heart, brain & muscles and protection from free radicals
- Bioactive’ form of CoQ10 with dual benefits as a coenzyme and antioxidant
- Solubilised ubiquinol improves absorption and uptake
- Patented VESIsorb® delivery system mimics the natural transport of the intestine, pre-digesting and emulsifying the ubiquinol into microscopic water-soluble particles that are easily absorbed into the bloodstream for optimal tissue distribution
No video for this product.
Ingredients: Activated Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinol-QH); capsule shell (emulsifier: gelatin, glycerin; colour: caramel); medium chain triglycerides; emulsifiers: non-ionic surfactant, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids; antioxidant: vitamin E.
Free From: Dairy, Gluten, Lactose, Soya, Non-GMO
Directions: Adults and children aged twelve years and over should take 1 capsule daily. It is not advisable to exceed the above dose unless advised by a healthcare practitioner. Take VESIsorb® Ubiquinol-QH with food for optimum absorption.
Indications: CoQ10 exists in two forms – ubiquinone (the oxidised form) and ubiquinol (the bioactive, antioxidant form). Ubiquinone must be activated to ubiquinol before it is able to perform its role as a potent antioxidant and in energy production. Ubiquinone can be converted by the body to ubiquinol via a multi-step process, but a deficiency in any of the co-factor nutrients can reduce the conversion. Supplementing with ‘body-ready’ ubiquinol bypasses the chemical conversion and reliably delivers higher blood levels of CoQ10. Ubiquinol production declines in adults after the age of 20 and is significantly compromised after the age of 40. Certain medications such as cholesterol-lowering drugs are also known to reduce ubiquinol levels in the body.
Warnings: If taking any medication, seek professional medical advice before taking this product. If you are taking any blood-thinning or hypertensive medications, do not take this product without prior medical advice. Pregnant or lactating women should consult their doctor before taking any food supplement. This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.