As recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Product Team, the Camping First Aid Kit is designed for dealing with accidents that can happen when you are under canvas. The kit contains items for treating and preventing infection in burns, cuts, grazes, blisters and other minor injuries.
Durable Ripstop Cases:
The iconic red cases are synonymous with Lifesystems. Each pack incorporates the use of hard wearing ripstop fabrics and waterproof zips which provide that extra level of durability and protection. The smaller packs feature belt loop attachments and the larger versions have grab handles and outer pockets with reflective strips.
- 1 x Primary Care Leaflet
- 1 x Tweezers
- 6 x Safety Pins
- 1 x Scissors (5.5cm Blade)
- 2 Pairs Vinyl Gloves
- 1 x Spot Check Thermometer
Preparations, Disposables & Tapes
- 1 x Crepe Bandage 5cm x 4.5m
- 1 x Triangular Calico Bandage 90 x 127cm
- 1 x Open Woven Bandage 7.5cm x 5m
- 6 x Hygienic Cleansing Wipes
- 1 x Zinc Oxide Tape 1.25cm x 5m
- 1 x Micropore Tape 1.25cm x 5m
- 5 x 4-Ply Gauze Swabs 5 x 5cm
- 3 x Burn Gel Sachets (3.5g)
- 1 x Strapping Tape 2.5cm x 2m
- 2 x Sterile Eye Wash (20ml each)
- 1 x Pack of Assorted Plasters
- 1 x Medium Wound Dressing 12 x 12cm
- 2 x Low Adherent Dressings 5 x 5cm
- 1 x Low Adherent Dressing 10 x 10cm
- 1 x Small Plaster Fabric Strip 4cm x 1m
- 3 x Wound Closure Strips
- 1 x Small Eyepad Wound Dressing
No video for this product.
No additional information.