If you are travelling to any area that may have smaller biting insects such as midges, sandflies or mosquitoes then this repellent is ideal. Protection lasts from 8-12 hours depending on the product. Re-application may be required in areas of high temperature and humidity.
How to apply
- Use sufficient repellent to cover exposed areas of skin
- To put on face and neck, dispense a small amount on the palm of your hand and rub on
- If using in conjunction with sun cream, apply the cream first and allow this to absorb into the skin and then apply the insect repellent
- Re-apply repellent more often in areas of high humidity or when you perspire a great deal
- Re-apply after swimming or showering
- Do not use DEET on any open wounds or rashes
- Keep DEET out of your eyes, mouth, ears and avoid inhaling it
No video for this product.
No additional information.