The Winter Sports First Aid Kit is designed more for families or groups. This kit is perfect for keeping back at base, with its contents including a wide range of medical essentials for treating blisters and most minor injuries as well as medication ideal for dealing with those all too familiar aches and pains whilst on a winter adventure.
Durable Ripstop Cases: The iconic red cases are synonymous with Lifesystems. Each pack incorporates the use of hard wearing ripstop fabrics and waterproof zips which provide that extra level of durability and protection. The smaller packs feature belt loop attachments and the larger versions have grab handles and outer pockets with reflective strips.
- Durable Ripstop Case
- Easy access system
- Wide range of medical essentials
- Easy-grab handle
- Weight: 460g
- Dimensions: 180mm x 130mm x 85mm
- Items: 40
- 1 x Primary Care Leaflet
- 1 x Lifesystems Thermal Blanket
- 1 x Sun Cream combi-stick
- 1 x Twin pack hand warmers
- 1x Sterile medium wound dressing
- 2 x Sterile low-adherent dressing (5cm x 5cm)
- 1 x Sterile low-adherent dressing (10cm x 10cm)
- 5 x Sterile non-woven swabs (gauze) (5cm x 5cm)
- 1 x Assorted pack plasters (contains 10)
- 3 x Wound closure strips
- 5 x Sterile blister plaster
- 1 x Cotton triangular bandage (90cm x 90cm x 1.27m)
- 1 x Elasticated cohesive bandage (5cm x 4.5m)
- 1 x Zinc oxide tape with spool (2.5cm x 2m)
- 6 x Safety pins
- 2 x Medical grade vinyl gloves (Size large)
- 7 x Alcohol free cleansing wipes
- Red scissors (11cm x 5.3cm; Blade 5.5cm)
- Reusable spot check thermometer
- Paracetamol 500mg - Pack of 16 (UK Only)
- Ibuprofen 200mc coated tablets - Pack of 16 (UK Only)
- Lifesystems LocTop Waterproof bag 10.2cm x 18cm
No video for this product.
No additional information.