No video for this product.
Application (use gloves):
- Wipe surface with damp cloth or rinse under running water to remove surface dirt. Use soft nylon brush if necessary.
- Lay wet item flat on suitable surface.
- Hold bottle 15 cm/6 inches away from item.
- Apply evenly to outside of item. Rub in well, paying attention to particularly dirty areas using a soft brush to remove soiled marks.
- Wipe surface with clean damp cloth.
This bottle is enough to clean 1-2 items depending on the condition of the leather being treated and the size of the item.
For light/coloured leathers and soft nubuck/suede, test on a hidden area first. To clean leather footwear use Nikwax® Footwear Cleaning Gel. To waterproof leather items treat with Nikwax® Leather Restorer and for footwear use Nikwax® Aqueous Wax or Conditioner for Leather.
Always apply this product to used leather to keep items in perfect condition. We recommend you clean items with Nikwax Leather Cleaner before proofing them with the appropriate Nikwax proofer
You should be able to clean reproofed garments 6 to 8 times with Nikwax Leather Cleaner before it requires reproofing with the appropriate Nikwax proofer