Nosefrida Nasal Spray
We all know that babies often get colds and blocked noses. Finally, a specially adapted nasal spray is available for babies. The nasal spray is a natural saline solution that is completely free from preservatives.
The spray is an excellent complement to the NoseFrida Nasal Aspirator, which helps babies and toddlers aged 0-3 to clear their noses.
- 30% less dosage volume, specially designed for babies’ noses.Long shelf life, thanks to a unique pump function. An unopened bottle will last up to three years, while an opened bottle will last for four months.
- Distributes the solution more evenly in the nose and minimises the discomfort that may be felt with a pipette as the solution passes through the throat.
- Made from natural sea salt.
- Ingredients: Water, 0.9% natural sea salt (isotonic solution), PH neutral.
- Volume 20ml - approx sprays 285, competitors generally 100 sprays approx.
- The spray can be used daily, does not contain any decongestants.
- One dose gives 0.07ml of solution.
- The nasal spray is a natural saline solution that is completely free from preservatives, with a dosage volume that is lower than other nasal sprays on the market. The saline solution is made from natural sea salt, harvested 5 km off the English coast.
- Thanks to the unique pump function, the spray has a long shelf life.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
No video for this product.
No additional information.