A portable ECG recorder that is so small can fit into the palm of your hand. is an easy-to-use electrocardiograph unit that can record and store electrocardiogram (ECG) measurements of your heart rhythm. Each ECG reading records about 30-second measurement and these ECG readings can help your doctor monitor your condition. It also includes guidance screens to help you obtain good results when taking measurements.
- Medical Purpose - The device is used for recording electrocardiograph waveform when patient feels symptoms of arrhythmia.
- Intended User - Self-recording by patient
- Patient Population - It is not intended to use for infants weighing less than 10 kg.
- Environment - The device can be used anytime except in the cases stated in the sections of warnings and cautions in the instruction manual.
- Measurement Parameter - Electrocardiograph (ECG)
- Precautions for use - Warnings and cautions described in the instruction manual should be observed
- Portable and compact.
- The ECG analysis provides information on heart rate, rhythm and the ECG waveform.
- 30 seconds measurement.
- Direct review of results on clearly readable, high resolution screen with backlight.
- Cordless (no need to wear electrodes, no difficulties with cables).
- Very user-friendly. PC download through SD memory for 300, date & time stamped, measurements.
- ncludes internal analysis software (13 analysis codes) to show the results directly to the user.
- Optional: ECG Viewer Software and card reader
No video for this product.
No additional information.