A great bed wedge made by Putnams with a memory foam layer that can help against symptoms of acid reflux, respiratory problems and a whole host of other ailments.
The bed wedge is a great positioning aid which can be used in various ways for different types of support and comfort. It is most classically used flat underneath a pillow to raise and prop the user up in bed, this can help with sufferers with respiratory problems. It can also be used as a back support and raise the user to be sat up straight in bed in an ideal reading/eating position. The memory foam bed wedge can be used at the bottom of the bed either pointing down or upwards to raise and support the legs. This can help with varicose veins, swollen ankles, oedema and phlebitis.
- High quality reflex memory foam for lasting comfort
- Helps against acid reflux
- Can help varicose veins, swollen ankles, oedema and phlebitis
- Helps against respiratory problems
- Includes 1 replaceable cover
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
No video for this product.
No additional information.