Salcura Bath Oil is a non-paraffin based, effective and pleasant to use solution for dry and sensitive skin at bath time.
- High content of nourishing Sea Buckthorn vital for skin healing and skin repair
- Cleans, moisturises dry and flaky skin
- Suitable for all skin types, especially YOUNG BABIES
- Contains no harmful artificial ingredients such as paraffin and parabens
- Suitable for use during pregnancy / breast feeding
Adults and children over 3 months
No video for this product.
Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Reduces inflammation
- Calms and soothes skin
- Nourishes Skin Cells
- Contains Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 that helps rejuvenate skin
Salcura Bath Oil is a unique skin cleanser that will nourish, moisturise and restore dry, itchy, irritable and aggravated skin. It provides maximum hydration to the skin and only contains a natural blend of omegas, vitamins and minerals.
Salcura Bath Oil contains Omega's 3, 6, 7 and 9 derived from high-grade Sea Buckthorn berries. Sea Buckthorn has been widely acknowledged for many years as an effective anti-oxidising, skin healing ingredient.
Alongside Sea Buckthorn we use Wheat Germ Oil to heal the skin with high levels of vitamin E (this does not contain gluten). These two key ingredients, in partnership with other natural vitamins, minerals and oils are specially blended to promote skin cell tissue regeneration and moisturisation.
Totally Free From:
- Not tested on animals
- Safflower Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius)
- Borage Oil (Borago Officinalis)
- Wheat Germ Oil (Triticum Vulgare)
- Cannabaceae Oil (Cannabis Sativa)
- Organic Vitamin E Compound (Tocopherol)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (Hippophaes Rhamnoids)
- Add approx. 30ml (4 capfuls) into a warm bath and mix.
- Bathe for about 15 minutes.
- Do not use soap.
- Gently pat skin dry with towel afterwards.
As above but reduce quantities accordingly in relation to bath size.
Take care not to slip in the bath.