Salcura DermaSpray 'Intensive' has a proven track record and is our most effective and practical solution for eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, rosacea and other related skin conditions.
- Fast and deep skin absorption
- Doesn't need rubbing in
- No known side effects
- Suitable for use during pregnancy / breast feeding
- No staining of clothes or bed linen
- No mess when used on skin or scalp
- Calms the skin
- Helps to break the itch-scratch cycle
Adults and children over 12 months
For infants under 12 months or people with hyper-sensitive skin then we recommend the milder DermaSpray Gentle
No video for this product.
Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Reduces inflammation
- Calms and soothes skin
- Nourishes Skin Cells
- Contains Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 that helps rejuvenate skin
Salcura DermaSpray 'Intensive' Skin Nourishment Spray is both innovative and unique. Developed specifically for adults & children (12 Months) with eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, rosacea and dry, itchy skin. It combines an effective steroid and chemical free, nutrient rich formulation with a hassle free spray on application.
Providing rapid itch relief, the fine liquid sinks deep into the skin to nourish skin cells earlier on in their life cycle - making them healthier when they are at the surface and so far less likely to display symptoms associated with serious conditions including eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, rosacea and dry, itchy skin.
The Advantages of a Spray
A spray application can also be far more practical and economical than a cream. It can easily be used in the hair-line/scalp and doesn't need to be rubbed if so desired. Atomising the liquid through a spray head means little wastage, minimal liquid use and an even coverage over the skin.
Totally Free From:
- Not tested on animals
- Water (Aqua)
- Vitamin and Mineral Solution
- Dead Sea Minerals (Maris Sal)
- Vegetable Glycerine
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (Hippophaes Rhamnoides)
- Swamp Paperbark Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Ericafolia)
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
- Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus)
- Manuka Oil (Leptospermum Scoparium)
- Australian Sandalwood Oil (Santalum Spicatum)
- Lemon Tea Tree Oil (Leptospermum Petersonii)
- Peppermint Oil (Mentha Arvensis)
- Lavender Oil (Lavendula Augustifolia)
- Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis)
- Wheat Germ Oil (Triticum Vulgare)
- Aloe Vera Oil (Aloe Barbadensis)
- Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annus)
- Apply at least 3-4 times a day initally onto the affected areas.
- Reduce this application frequency as the inflammation and symptoms subside.
- When skin has returned to relative normality, continue using the product to top the skin up with DermaSpray's vital nutrients at least 2-3 times per week. This should keep the symptoms controlled.
- When applying to the face and around the eyes, we suggest spraying onto a cotton pad then wiping onto the skin to give more control over the spray action and to avoid contact with eyes.
In cases of more severe surface skin damage and dryness, use this spray in conjunction with Salcura Zeoderm Skin Repair Moisturiser - applying shortly AFTER the spray.