Salcura Zeoderm has a proven track record and is one of our most effective and practical solutions for more severe cases of eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other related skin conditions.
- No known side effects
- Suitable for use during pregnancy / breast feeding
- Ideal for use when skin is particularly dry or cracked
- Patented ZeomaZ ingredient rejuvenates and restores skin
- Calms the skin
- Helps to break the itch-scratch cycle
Over 6 months and any skin type
No video for this product.
- Defends against skin cell damage
- Binds and eliminates skin toxins
- Calms itching and inflammation
Salcura Zeoderm Skin Repair Moisturiser is quickly absorbed, non sticky and penetrates the damaged skin deep down for maximum moisturisation. One of the main active ingredients in Zeoderm are natural minerals in a nano form. The patented ZeomaZ ingredient features Tribo-Mechanically Activated Zeolites. ZeomaZ has been classified as a Medical Product Class 1 for skin and wound care.
What is ZeomaZ?
ZeomaZ is formed from natural volcanic micro porous silicate minerals (Zeolites) and are non-allergenic and non-toxic. Zeoderm also contains silicate minerals which are essential both to the human body and human skin but are unfortunately not produced by the body and have to be obtained by other means. The presence of this vital mineral in Zeoderm is extremely beneficial for damaged, dry, inflamed and irritated skin cells and connective tissues.
Zeoderm is best used in addition to Salcura DermaSpray 'Intensive' & 'Gentle' when the surface skin is particularly cracked or damaged.
- Water (Aqua)
- Silicea (ZeomaZ - Tribo Mechanically Activated Zeolite)
- Vegetable Glycerine
- Linseed Oil (Linum Usitataissimum)
- Borage Oil (Borago Officinalis)
- Olive Oil (Olea Europaea)
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis)
- Castor Oil (Palma Christii)
- Geranium Oil (Pelargonium Graveolens)
- Rose Oil (Rosa Damascena)
- Apply at least 3-4 times a day initially onto the affected areas.
- Reduce this application frequency as the inflammation and symptoms subside.
- When skin has returned to relative normality, continue using the product to top the skin up with Zeoderm's vital nutrients at least 2-3 times per week. This should keep the symptoms controlled.
- Suitable for applying to the face and around the eyes. A tingling sensation may be experienced at first but this should subside quckly.
The product should ideally be used in conjunction with the Salcura DermaSpray Skin Nourishment Spray range - applying shortly AFTER these spray products.