Spray-on waterproofing for soft-shell clothing
Adds water-repellency and revives breathability.
Benefits of using this product
- Adds / renews water repellency and revives breathability of all soft-shell garments
- It prolongs the life of gear and optimises performance in wet weather
- Will not affect cosmetic appearance
- WaterBased - environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable, non hazardous
- Does not contain fluorocarbons
- All soft-shell fabrics and clothing with wicking liners
- Gore Windstopper, Windbloc, Schoeller and Polartec soft-shell fabrics
No video for this product.
How to apply
- Protect working surface and lay clean wet fastened garment flat.
- Hold bottle 15 cm/6 inches away from garment.
- Apply evenly to outside of fabric.
- Wait for 2 minutes. Rub in any surplus, especially important on textured fabrics.
- Check carefully to ensure no areas have been missed.
Air dry or tumble dry on a low setting if care label allows.
When to use this product
Always apply this product to new or used soft shell clothing to keep items in perfect water-repellent condition. Remember to clean gear first with Nikwax Tech Wash before applying Nikwax SoftShell Proof (you don’t have to wait for items to dry between cleaning and proofing).