Tea Tree Oil is taken from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia and is a great multipurpose item to have with you at home or out and about
Tea Tree oil may be of benefit to :
- Treat acne
- Treating Athlete’s Foot, eczema, various yeast infections
- An antiseptic to be used on cuts and burns
- A vaporizer to loosen chest congestion
Tea Tree oil can also be used for :
- Adding to laundry leaving your clothes smelling cleaner
- Bites or blisters while hiking and camping.
For external use only. Keep away from eyes. Asthmatics should not inhale. If you suffer from epilepsy, skin allergies, are pregnant or using homeopathic remedies, seek professional advice before use. It is recommended that essential oils are not to be used on babies under one year of age. Keep out of reach of children.
No video for this product.
No additional information.