The Thermedic Elbow ProWrap is one of the most advanced therapeutic products for elbow pain relief and elbow injury rehabilitation.
The Thermedic Elbow is more than a standard elbow support. Most people buy Thermedic for the unique carbon fabric element which gets infrared heat into the joint, tendons and muscles around the elbow. Increasing blood flow helps to relieve pain and support healing.
Many people with elbow pain use Thermedic Elbow twice a day for 30 minutes.
For conditions such as tennis elbow and golfer’s elbow where certain tendons are inflamed due to overuse or injury, Thermedic offers an infrared heat option to soothe pain but also has an ergonomic cold pack insert for acute pain.
It can be unavoidable to continue putting strain on the elbow and the cold pack is used to ease soreness and inflammation. Clinicians may advise alternating the hot and cold as part of an injury or pain recovery programme.
Thermedic Elbow is used in clinics, by sportsmen and women and also by ordinary people with ongoing elbow pain.
No video for this product.
- FAR Infrared for deep penetrating heat into the elbow joint, tendons and muscles
- Helps relieve pain and relax muscles to aid mobility
- Three easy to control temperature settings, suitable for continued heat
- Heats up for immediate benefit, will not burn
- Mouldable cold pack insert for acute pain, mesh protects against ice burns
- Breathable and ergonomic brace secures infrared element or cold pack
- 30 minute auto shut off safety device
- One size fits all, suitable for left or right elbow
Golfer’s Elbow Medial Epicondylites, Tennis Elbow Lateral Epicondylites, Bicep Tendon Rupture, General Elbow Pain, Osteoarthritis
- Product: Elbow Support
- Size: One Size
- Temperature: Low Heat 45~50ºC / Medium Heat 50~55ºC / High Heat 55~60ºC
- Color: Orange / Black
- Heating Pad size(mm):250×150
- Neo Cold pack size(mm):240×150