Replacement filter for the PureAire alkaline water jug. (Filter Only)
- Each filter cartridge has 300 litres of water life
- Filter Cartridge contents: Active Carbon, Ion Exchange Resin, ORP Balls, Magnesium Balls
h3>How to replace the filter cartridge
- 3.1 Unscrew the used filter cartridge from the base of the tap water reservoir and discard.
- 3.2 Rinse the jug carefully.
- 3.3 Screw the new filter cartridge into the base of the tap water reservoir and repeat steps 2.1 – 2.5 of the set up guide.
- 3.4 Keep your new replacement cartridges in their original packaging until use and store in a cool, dry place.
- 3.5 The filter cartridges should be replaced every 200-300 litres, or every 4-6 weeks of regular daily use.
- 3.6 Reset and reactivate the indicator as before. You can easily change the number of users by entering the users’ setting mode by quickly pressing the button twice. Repeat steps 1.2 and 1.3. When the number of users is changed, the cartridge life is recalculated automatically.
- Do not pour carbonated drinks, milk, coffee, tea or any other beverages other than water in to the PureAire Alkaline Water Jug when the cartridge is in place. Doing so may reduce or destroy the filter cartridge.
- Do not use in the microwave or over heat. Please store in a cool, dry place.
- If you are not accustomed to alkaline water, please allow time for your body to adjust.
- Do not give alkaline water to children.
- Patients with weak kidneys, heart issues, and liver cirrhosis, allergy or stomach problems, should consult with their physician if unsure.
- If any unusual symptoms or heavy detox symptoms arise, please stop use and consult with your physician.
No video for this product.