Bio-Kult Infantis is an advanced multi-strain formula for infants with Omega 3 and Vitamin D3.
- 7 strains of live bacteria
- High in Omega 3
- Vitamin D3 (natural source of Vitamin D) to contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Preplex (FOS and gum acacia)
Bio-Kult Infantis does not need to be refrigerated and is suitable to be taken by babies, toddlers and young children, alongside antibiotics, when travelling and as part of a healthy diet. The formula comes in easy to use sachets.
No video for this product.
Live bacterial cultures:
|Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus
Preplex® (fructooligosaccharide (FOS) and gum acacia), live bacteria (see strains above), DHA + EPA Powder (source of Omega 3 fatty acid from fish), Vitamin D3
Each sachet contains:
- Minimum 1 billion microorganisms per sachet (1 x 109 CFU/g), guaranteed throughout the shelf life.
- DHA + EPA: >1mg per sachet.
- Vitamin D3: 2.5mcg per sachet (50% of RDA*).
*Recommended Daily Allowance
Bio-Kult Infantis contains fish. Bio-Kult Infantis also contains traces of soya and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains. Traces of milk are at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Directions for use:*
½ - 1 sachet once a day mixed with milk, water or food (start with ¼ of a sachet for young babies). If still breast feeding some of the powder can be mixed with a little milk or placed directly on the nipple before a feed or given directly into the infant’s mouth.
*Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.