Work socks fitted with the Bootmate Pressure Protection™ System, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, protects from pain.
- The uniquely designed gel pad protects the side and top of the feet when in safety boots or shoes
- Tried and tested to stop the foot slipping to the front of the boot
- Carefully designed padding under the heel and ball of the foot where you need it most
- Soft but durable acrylic yarns provide easy to care for all day comfort and long life
- Light arch support for improved anatomical fit and comfort
- Moisture wicking dyed acrylic yarns keep hard working feet and skin dry, protected and comfortable
The Bootmate Safety Boot Sock is designed to protect the foot from discomfort and reduce the risk of trauma associated with wearing steel toe cap boots.
Bootmate is specifically constructed to protect the foot from the damage that can be caused when the heel is lifted off the floor bending the boot and allowing the steel toe cap edge to come into contact with the foot. A common painful consequence of wearing safety boots.
Features of Bootmate Safety Boot Socks:
- The design and shape of the gel padding helps protect the foot on either side as well as across the top
- Unique S-Pad design, stretches with the foot to provide an excellent fit and continuous protection
- The gel pad is constructed from a medical grade gel that has the same flexibility and density as human flesh, so it will not flatten out and will conform to any foot type or shape
- Bootmate socks are made from anti-fungal and anti-bacterial material for all day comfort
- Designed by a foot health professional in consultation with occupational health specialists
Wearing the correct size boot::
Many people wear safety boots several sizes larger than their correct shoe size in an attempt to remove the discomfort associated with the steel toe cap digging into the foot. The protection provided by Bootmate allows the correct size of safety boot to be worn. If the correct sized footwear is used the foot is less likely to move around in the boots significantly reducing potential damage to the end of the toes, the toenails and even the back of the heels. Bootmate Safety Boot Socks provide working feet with all day comfort and protection.
Bootmate can be worn in all types of safety footwear including boots, shoes and trainers.
No video for this product.
No additional information.