- Enhanced protection
- Uses natural beeswax for enhanced performance
- Adds rain, stain and oil protection
- Soft formulation makes it easy to apply
- Bluesign® approved
This little pot is the perfect companion for your leather footwear.
We invest in leather footwear because it looks great and lasts. However, if we don't invest the time to look after our leather then it won't last and certainly won't look great.
Don't worry though, with Grangers Waterproofing Wax your leather footwear will be treated to deep nourishment and protection against water, oil and stains.
With the addition of beeswax, the performance of this wax is enhanced meaning that your leather boots should last you for years to come! All you have to worry about is wearing out the soles with all those miles you'll be walking.
HOW TO USE
- Apply sparingly to a clean cloth before rubbing on to clean leather footwear.
- Ensure that all seams and joints are treated.
- For best results, apply 2-3 thin coats, allowing the footwear to dry in between applications.
- Allow to dry naturally
No additional information.