No video for this product.
Nikwax Leather Restorer™ is absorbed into the leather where it is needed most and will not over-soften.
Being WaterBased it can be used on wet or dry leather. It is non-flammable, contains no harmful solvents and is free of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and fluorocarbons.
How to apply:
- Clean the surface first with a damp cloth or rinse under running water to remove surface dirt. Use Nikwax Leather Cleaner for stubborn marks.
- Spray Nikwax Leather Restorer 15 cm / 6 inches from the item
- Apply evenly to the outside of the item paying attention to seams and stitching
- Rub in well with a lint free cloth
- Wipe surface with a clean damp cloth.
- For leather footwear use the appropriate Nikwax footwear proofer such as Aqueous Wax.
- 300 ml bottle is enough to restore 1-2 items depending on the condition of the leather being treated and the size of the item.