Salveo Ltd is committed to maintaining the security of your data in accordance to the General Data Protection Regulation. We are also committed to be transparent over how we collect, use and delete data about you. You have the right to see on request any data we may hold on you.
How Salveo and trusted partners acting on our behalf use your personal data:
- To provide goods and services to you
- To make a tailored website available to you
- To manage registered account(s) that you hold with us
- To verify your identity for crime and fraud detection, prevention and other related purposes
- With your agreement to contact you with promotional offers and services
- To enable Salveo to manage customer service relations with you
- To contact you for market research purposes
- Where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (ie investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Salveo Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, age/date of birth
- Invoice and delivery address
- Contact information including phone number and email address
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Order history
- Your online browsing activities whilst on our website(s)
- Our websites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Sharing data with third parties
In order to provide certain services to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners. These include IT, delivery and marketing service providers.
Salveo only allows its service providers to handle your personal data when absolutely necessary and it can only be used to provide services to Salveo and to you, and for no other purposes.
Other third parties
Aside from our service providers, Salveo will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except as set out below. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
We may share your data with:
Credit reference agencies where necessary for card payments
Governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so; or to comply with our legal obligations to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases); or for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders or for the protection of our employees and customers.
How long do we keep your data?
Data will only be kept for the purposes above and will be discarded as early as possible and no personal data will be normally held for longer than 6 years
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place robust physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- This policy is making you aware of and why information we may kept about you (the right to be informed);
- You can ask for a copy of any information we hold on you (the right of access);
- you can ask for your record to be corrected or updated (right to rectification);
- You can ask for information about you to be deleted unless we have a legal reason to retain it (right to erasure);
- You can ask us to keep your data but not to process it (right to restrict processing);
- You can ask for your data to be passed to another party (the right to data portability);
- You can object to any information we hold on you if we have no legitimate reason for holding it and opt out of any marketing communications we may send to you (right to object);
- You have the right not to be subject to automated decision-making
To obtain more information or to exercise any of the above right contact Salveo Ltd at the address below.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
The Directors of Salveo Ltd act as Data Protection Officers to ensure that customer data is collected, used, stored, updated and deleted in accordance with the Regulation.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by accessing your account and changing your preferences.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Salveo Ltd, 6 Woodshots Meadow, Croxley Park, Watford, WD18 8YS.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.