PureAire Ultrasonic Humidifier
The PureAire ultrasonic humidifier is a very useful device for combating dry air. The humidifier creates a cool mist using ultrasonic technology, meaning there is no heating component, which requires less power. Using less than 40 watts of power, it is very energy efficient to use when compared to warm steam humidifiers. Humidifiers are especially great for re-moisturising dried-out mucous...
The PureAire ultrasonic humidifier is a very useful device for combating dry air. The humidifier creates a cool mist using ultrasonic technology, meaning there is no heating component, which requires less power. Using less than 40 watts of power, it is very energy efficient to use when compared to warm steam humidifiers.
Humidifiers are especially great for re-moisturising dried-out mucous membranes in the nose and throat, which can alleviate symptoms such as difficult breathing and dehydration. Aside from health benefits, the use of a humidifier can prevent the degradation of wooden furniture, as low humidity is often the cause of shrinkage, loose joints and cracking. Books are also affected by low humidity in the same way.Benefits
- Humidifies and revitalises the air
- Variable spray control for use in small to large rooms
- Automatic shut-off turns off machine when water runs out
- Virtually silent operation
- Consumes less power than a 40 Watt light bulb
- 2-way directional nozzle for broader mist coverage
- Large 3 litre capacity for approx 12 hours run time
- Always place the unit on a flat, level surface. Do not place on carpets or rugs.
- To fill, remove water tank and turn upside down. Unscrew the cover of the tank and fill with clean, cold water. Screw the cover on to the tank; wipe with dry cloth, and replace the water tank on the base unit. It is important that the tank is seated correctly to avoid leakage.
- Connect to a power supply and turn on the switch on the rear of the machine.
- If the indicator light glows green, the machine is functioning correctly.
- Turn the spray control knob to a desired level.
- When the tank is running out of water, the light indicator will blink green/red. When there is insufficient water to function, the light will glow red. The device will automatically stop creating mist and the unit can be refilled.
- Always unplug before moving the unit or removing the tank.
- The unit has a one way, spring-loaded valve which is found on the water tank cover. Once the water tank is placed on the base unit, water will begin to fill the cavity in the base unit.
- To detach the water tank from the base unit when there is still water in the tank, lift up the tank quickly to allow the spring loaded valve on the water tank to close.
- Do not fill the water tank with water which exceeds 40°C.
- If room temperature is below 0°C, be sure to empty the tank when not in use.
- Do not put any metals, oils or essences of any kind into the unit as this can cause the product to malfunction.
- Do not place the unit in direct sunlight.
- Do not place unit near other electrical appliances.
- Always ensure unit is unplugged when pouring water out of the base unit cavity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Unplug before cleaning. Wipe machine dry with cloth.
- Do not put in dishwasher or wash with hot water. Use tepid water only.
- If required, a mild sterilising solution, such as Milton’s, may be used.
- If you live in a hard water area, the use of pre-boiled cold water, filtered water or distilled water will reduce the build-up of limescale.
- When not in use for extended periods, allow the product to dry and store in box to keep clean.