The PureAire ultrasonic humidifier is a very useful device for combating dry air. The humidifier creates a cool mist using ultrasonic technology, meaning there is no heating component, which requires less power. Using less than 40 watts of power, it is very energy efficient to use when compared to warm steam humidifiers.
Humidifiers are especially great for re-moisturising dried-out mucous membranes in the nose and throat, which can alleviate symptoms such as difficult breathing and dehydration. Aside from health benefits, the use of a humidifier can prevent the degradation of wooden furniture, as low humidity is often the cause of shrinkage, loose joints and cracking. Books are also affected by low humidity in the same way.
- Humidifies and revitalises the air
- Variable spray control for use in small to large rooms
- Automatic shut-off turns off machine when water runs out
- Virtually silent operation
- Consumes less power than a 40 Watt light bulb
- 2-way directional nozzle for broader mist coverage
- Large 3 litre capacity for approx 12 hours run time
No video for this product.