The Thermedic Knee ProWrap is a best-selling product to help with knee pain and knee injury rehabilitation.
Whilst a joint support in its own right, the key feature of the Thermedic knee is an advanced carbon fabric element which delivers FAR infrared heat into the knee joint and surrounding soft tissues.
The Thermedic knee has been measured to increase blood flow by over 200% and is thus used to relieve pain and support healing. It is used commonly by people with arthritis and sports injuries including ligament injuries and patellar tendonitis.
The infrared element has 3 temperature settings and is easy to use. Clinicians suggest using twice a day for thirty minutes.
As well as the infrared element, the Thermedic Knee has a flexible cold pack insert which can be housed in the support for cold therapy and relief from acute pain and inflammation. Horseshoe shaped, the cold pack delivers cold through the sides of the knee and either above or below the knee cap as required.
There are small gaps in the cold pack which mean that it offers much greater flexibility than standard rectangular cold packs.
The Thermedic knee support is sold around the world and used by knee pain sufferers at home and by physiotherapists and rehabilitation specialists in clinics. It is the best seller in the Thermedic infrared joint support range.
No video for this product.
- Helps relieve knee pain to aid mobility in the knee
- Deep penetrating heat into the knee joint, tendons and muscles
- Three easy to control temperature settings, suitable for continued heat
- Heats up for immediate benefit, will not burn
- Mouldable cold pack insert for acute pain, mesh protects against ice burns
- Breathable and ergonomic brace secures infrared element or cold pack
- 30 minute auto shut off safety device
- One size fits all, suitable for left or right knee
Meniscal Injuries, Osteoarthritis, Bursitis in the Knee, Osgood-Schlatter Disease (OSD), Patellar Tendonitis, Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Tear, Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear, Lateral (LCL) & Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Tear. Always consult your physician for accurate medical diagnosis.
- Product: Knee Support
- Size: One Size
- Temperature: Low Heat 45~50ºC / Medium Heat 50~55ºC / High Heat 55~60ºC
- Color: Orange / Black
- Heating Pad size(mm):240×220
- Neo Cold pack size(mm):230×220