The PureAire Alkaline Water Jug transforms ordinary tap water into antioxidant rich water to help energize and revitalise your body.
Benefits of the PureAire Alkaline Jug
- Creates silky-smooth and great tasting water that is refreshing to drink.
- Helps filter out chlorine and other contaminants. Permanently absorbs metals such as lead and copper.
- Reduces limescale which, if used in domestic appliances, will prolong their life.
- Increases active hydrogen.
- Creates pH 8.5-10 water to help support systemic pH balance in the body. (Typically increases pH by 2 or more points).
- Provides low negative ORP: -100mv to -300mv. This transforms ordinary water into rich antioxidant water to help energise and revitalise your body.
- Reduces water molecule size to create more absorbable water to increase hydration.
What's In The Box:
- Lid with filter cartridge life indicator
- Tap water reservoir
- 2 x Alkaline water filter cartridges
- Water jug
- Digital cartridge life indicator
- 3.5 Litre capacity
- Each filter cartridge has 300 litres of water life
- Filter Cartridge contents: Active Carbon, Ion Exchange Resin, ORP Balls, Magnesium Balls
- Jug material : AS
- Lid, funnel, handle material: ABS
No video for this product.
Instructions & easy set up guide
- 1.1 Clean the water reservoir and jug in the dishwasher or by hand using a mild detergent
- 1.2 The lid must not be washed in the dishwasher. Clean the lid by hand with a soft, damp cloth.
- 1.3 Remove the filter from its package and soak it in cold water for 15 minutes. Screw the cartridge firmly into the base of the funnel reservoir.
- 1.4 Place the water reservoir into the top of the jug.
- 1.5 Fill the tap water reservoir with cold water and wait until the water in the funnel reservoir has filtered in to the jug. Please allow up to 15 minutes for the water to filter through to clean and activate the filter cartridge. Discard the water.
- 1.6 Repeat step 5 twice to rinse away any loose activated carbon particles and to prepare the new cartridge for use.
- 1.7 When filling the PureAire Alkaline Jug, do not place the filter cartridge opening directly under the running water.
How to program the electronic cartridge life indiactor
- 2.1 Press the button and hold it down for a few seconds until the symbols appear on the screen. Release the button and the blinking symbol will appear on the screen.
- 2.2 Set the number of users that will be using the PureAire Alkaline Water Jug by pressing the button (up to a maximum of 4 people).
- 2.3 Once the desired number of users is selected, hold down the button for a few seconds until the symbol of the cartridge appears in the display. The electronic filter life indicator is now activated.
Note: The indicator switches off if the number of users is not selected within 30 seconds. If this occurs, please repeat steps 2.1 - 2.3 above (Fig 1 - 4).
When to replace the filter cartridge
When the blinking warning symbol (“X”) appears on the indicator image, the filter cartridge should be replaced within one week. The warning will continue to blink during the week to remind you that the filter is about to expire.
How to replace the filter cartridge
- 3.1 Unscrew the used filter cartridge from the base of the tap water reservoir and discard.
- 3.2 Rinse the jug carefully.
- 3.3 Screw the new filter cartridge into the base of the tap water reservoir and repeat steps 2.1 – 2.5 of the set up guide.
- 3.4 Keep your new replacement cartridges in their original packaging until use and store in a cool, dry place.
- 3.5 The filter cartridges should be replaced every 200-300 litres, or every 4-6 weeks of regular daily use.
- 3.6 Reset and reactivate the indicator as before. You can easily change the number of users by entering the users’ setting mode by quickly pressing the button twice. Repeat steps 1.2 and 1.3. When the number of users is changed, the cartridge life is recalculated automatically.
- Do not pour carbonated drinks, milk, coffee, tea or any other beverages other than water in to the PureAire Alkaline Water Jug when the cartridge is in place. Doing so may reduce or destroy the filter cartridge.
- Do not use in the microwave or over heat. Please store in a cool, dry place.
- If you are not accustomed to alkaline water, please allow time for your body to adjust.
- Do not give alkaline water to children.
- Patients with weak kidneys, heart issues, and liver cirrhosis, allergy or stomach problems, should consult with their physician if unsure.
- If any unusual symptoms or heavy detox symptoms arise, please stop use and consult with your physician.